When it comes to your health and wellness, you want the best for your family. Of course, this means choosing the right general doctor and best dentist in Audubon, NJ, for your loved ones. But where do you start?
We invite you to read through the headings below to learn more about what to look for when seeking a local family dentist.
Find a Dentist Who Welcomes Patients of All Ages
At Train Station Dental, we enjoy legacy dentistry—or treating multiple generations within the same family. This means we treat young children and senior adults in our dental practice.
This family approach benefits you because it means simplified scheduling. In fact, we work to see family members on the same day. Additionally, children can keep their dentist into adulthood by choosing a family dentist from the start.
Even if you do not have children, there may be benefits to seeing a family dentist. For example, a family dentist is more likely to offer prompt emergency dental care. Additionally, a family dentist typically provides a broader range of services and has versatile experience across all age groups.
Find a Dentist Who Offers a Wide Range of Dental Treatments
As a family dentist, we offer everything you'd come to expect:
- Checkups and teeth cleanings
- Digital imaging and oral cancer screenings
- Fluoride treatments and sealants
- Tooth-colored fillings and restorations
- Root canal therapy
Besides these crucial dental treatments, we offer advanced therapies, including cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental veneers—A thin porcelain shell cemented over the tooth's forward-facing part. These are custom-made and can conceal most tooth flaws, including short teeth, gummy smiles, and general flaws.
- Professional teeth whitening—Our systems lift stubborn stains and discoloration to give you a more radiant smile.
- Tooth-colored restorations and bonding—We offer quality porcelain crowns and tooth-colored fillings to repair teeth aesthetically. And we can use tooth-colored filling material to conceal tooth flaws through bonding.
Additionally, we replace missing teeth through innovative methods like dental implant technology and offer orthodontics, Invisalign, and sleep apnea treatment in Audubon, NJ.
Choose a Dentist Who Offers Advanced Technologies
Technology plays a vital role in diagnostics, comfort, and outcome.
Here are just a few of the technologies we use at Train Station Dental:
- Rotary endodontics for comfortable root canal therapy
- Identafi oral cancer screening technology for early diagnosis
- Nitrous oxide for a safe and relaxing dental appointment
- DIAGNOdent for early cavity detection
- Digital x-rays for safer and more user-friendly imaging
Look for a Team Offering Emergency Dental Care
A family dentist is more likely to offer prompt emergency dental care. And the team at Train Station Dental understands that dental emergencies are not limited to children. In fact, most of us will have at least one dental emergency in our lifetime.
The most common dental emergency is a tooth canal infection, characterized by severe toothache and gum swelling. This type of infection needs emergency dental care and root canal treatment to save the tooth and prevent infection spread.
Other dental emergencies may include oral injuries or tooth crumbling due to deep decay. No matter the issue, we work to see dental emergencies as soon as possible.
If you're unsure whether your problem is an emergency, a team member is standing by to talk to you today.
Choose a Dental Team You Can Count On
Our dental team is always here for you. Whether you have a dental emergency or questions about at-home care, we can help.
For example, your dentist can provide tips for optimal at-home care, including brushing and flossing techniques. The dentist can also help with nutritional counseling and best practices for your child's at-home care.
And we are always here if you have questions about our services or want other information about your dental health and care.
Find a Dentist Who Demonstrates Treatment Transparency
See the before and after images on our website's smile gallery to learn more about what we do. We urge you always to choose dentists who are proud to share their work in pictures!
Contact Your Dentist in Audubon, NJ, Today
If you're looking for a dentist near me or have not been in for a checkup and teeth cleaning in a while, we are happy to get you back on the path to excellent oral health. To schedule an appointment or if you have questions for the dentist, reach out to a knowledgeable dental team member today.