Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and we believe it should create a memorable first impression.
An attractive smile not only changes the way people react to you but can also boost your self-confidence and help you feel good about how you present yourself to the world.
Personalized Solutions That Fit Your Needs
There's virtually no limit to the incredible smile makeovers we can create using cosmetic dentistry in Collingswood. Even if you just need to make a few minor tweaks, Dr. John Savon and Dr. Sara Engleman have the skills to deliver subtle cosmetic treatments that blend with your smile and look completely natural.
Looking for a complete smile makeover? Options like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and dental implants can give you the perfect smile you've always dreamed about. No matter your esthetic concern, we will find a cosmetic dental treatment that works for your unique smile.
A Wide Range of Services to Create Your Dream Smile
Some of the cosmetic dental treatments our dentists may recommend include:
- Teeth whitening removes discoloration and stains caused by aging or lifestyle habits.
- Porcelain veneers can correct problems such as severe staining, uneven spacing, gaps between teeth, and minor tooth misalignment.
- Tooth-colored fillings protect your teeth from further damage and decay and provide a natural appearance, unlike dark, unattractive amalgam fillings.
- Invisalign clear braces are designed with the adult lifestyle in mind and can improve smile misalignments with minimal hassle and inconvenience.
- Dental bonding fixes many of the same problems as veneers using the same composite resin material used for tooth-colored fillings.
- Porcelain crowns cover damaged, decayed, or misshapen teeth to create a more uniform appearance and restore tooth function.
- Orthodontic treatment straightens and aligns teeth for a more beautiful and functional smile.
Our professional team knows that the best way to help you achieve optimal oral health and esthetics is by listening to your concerns and addressing your specific needs. We are dedicated to working with you to develop a treatment plan that provides the personalized solutions you need to resolve your cosmetic concern. We recommend treatments to give you a smile you love while also addressing potentially harmful dental problems.
Take the Next Step Towards a Beautiful Smile
When approaching cosmetic dentistry at our Audubon dental office, we aim to become your partner in dental care. Our friendly cosmetic dental team will outline your treatment plan and answer your questions. We encourage you to actively participate in making decisions about your cosmetic care. Your concerns and priorities will determine the pace and outcome of your treatment, so you'll be confident that the results will be exactly what you're looking for.
If the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Haddonfield Heights concerns you, we encourage you to come in, talk with us, and learn more about your options.
Our Train Station Dental Plan is a membership program that offers you coverage on your bi-annual preventive teeth cleanings, checkups, and savings on other procedures offered at our dental office, including cosmetic dentistry.
We also work with companies, such as CareCredit, that help patients fit the cost of more extensive treatment plans into affordable monthly payments. So don't let price keep you from learning more about the options for your smile.
Take the Next Step to a Beautiful Smile
We believe that everyone should love their smile. There are so many options for restoring your smile to its optimal beauty that there's simply no reason to be unhappy with your appearance.
Are you ready to finally achieve the smile you deserve? Your Train Station Dental team proudly serves the communities of Audubon, Haddonfield Heights, Collingswood, Camden, Mt. Ephraim, Oaklyn, Lawnside, and Barrington, NJ.
Give us a call today to arrange a commitment-free consultation and discover the difference of being treated like an individual in the dentist's chair.