The NJ State COVID-19 restrictions on elective healthcare treatment have been lifted, so I am happy to announce that Train Station Dental will continue to provide quality dental care to all patients starting on May 26, 2020. I want to thank you, our wonderful patients, for being so supportive and understanding during this difficult time. You can be confident that we are taking the necessary steps to open in a manner that will ensure the safety of all our patients, as well as our doctors and staff.
We recognize that for some of you, leaving the house may be a scary proposition after being in the quarantine mindset for so long. Rest assured that Train Station Dental has taken the following measures to ensure your safety:
- We have purchased surgical grade air purifiers that will clean and filter the air in the entire office every 10 minutes. These air purifiers will filter 99.998% of the particles in the air down to 0.1 microns, which is the typical size of a virus.
- Our receptionists will pre-screen all patients by asking a series of COVID-19 related questions at the time of scheduling, as well as performing temperature screening upon arrival.
- We request that you wear a mask into our office and as you are leaving, as this has now become required by the State of NJ.
- Our practice has always upheld strict standards regarding universal precautions and sterilization. Now, we have taken sterilization to another level by wiping down doorknobs and other frequently touched surfaces when patients leave the office, disinfecting countertops frequently, and keeping Purell hand sanitizer in plain view for frequent use by our staff and patients.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, we ask that you please call the front desk from your car, at (856) 546-0734, and let them know of your arrival, then wait in your car. NO ONE SHOULD ENTER THE BUILDING UNTIL DIRECTED TO DO SO BY OUR STAFF. We are doing this to keep strict social distancing policy and to prevent people from gathering in our reception area. As soon as the dentist or hygienist is ready to see you, we will call you to come to the door of the reception area. You will be met at the door by a staff member who will use an infrared, no touch, instant thermometer to verify that no one entering our building has a fever. If you are fever-free, the hygienist or dental assistant will bring you directly back to your treatment room.
- Our entire staff will be in N95 respirator masks, disposable gowns, protective eyewear with face shields, and gloves throughout your entire visit.
- When your visit is over, we will allow only 1 patient at a time checking out at the front desk, in order to preserve the social distancing mandate.
You can trust that we at Train Station Dental have implemented and exceeded recommended infection control measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We believe in the necessity of professional dental care to support our patients’ overall health. We encourage our patients to call today to schedule their next appointment to keep their dental hygiene and oral health on track.
The doctors and staff at Train Station Dental are looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Dr. John Savon, Dr. Sara Engleman, and all the staff at Train Station Dental