Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The focus here at Train Station Dental is to help you feel completely comfortable and at ease when you are receiving any type of dental treatment. One of the ways we can do this is by answering all your questions so that you understand exactly which treatment you need and how it will benefit you.
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions our patients have about our services and dental treatment in general. If we have not answered your question here, please to do not hesitate to contact our office at (856) 546-0734, and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- Do you treat children?
- Do you place dental implants?
- How can you keep me comfortable during a root canal?
- Do you offer nitrous oxide?
- I don’t like my CPAP mask. Can your sleep apnea treatment help me?
- Will I have to wait long for my appointment?
- How can I get straighter teeth without braces?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- What cosmetic treatments do you offer?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- Is Invisalign and Cosmetic Treatment Expensive?